BUY THE BOOK
Together you’ve entered a strange new world of deranged caterers, militant photographers, and prima donna florists. You find yourselves incapable of discussing anything non-nuptial, and you won’t rest until you’ve registered for those perfect pewter grape scissors. Are the two of you going nuts? Nope, you’re just planning a wedding…
On National Public Radio’s “Weekend Edition,” Dan reveals the Four C’s of engagement ring shopping: Cost, Cost, Cost, and Cost. For couples on the romantic road from Nearly-wed to newlywed, here’s a conversation about surviving the happiest day of your life.
As you enter into your new lives as Nearly-weds, remember: To have a successful marriage, all you need is trust, respect, and an undying commitment to the person you love enough to stick with forever. To have a successful wedding, though, you’ll need something really hard to sustain: a sense of humor. Keep that in mind and you’ll not only survive the Happiest Day of Your Life, you just might enjoy it.
- The Little Miss and Mr. Me Me Me Parody Series
- Dan Gets a Minivan: Life at the Intersection of Dude and Dad
- The Day I Turned Uncool: Confessions of a Reluctant Grownup
- The Nearly-wed Handbook: How to Survive the Happiest Day of Your Life
- Entry-Level Life: A Complete Guide to Masquerading as a Member of the Real World